PhD in Electronics & Communication Admission 2023: Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Top Colleges
PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering is a research based course worried about the plan, production, establishment, and activity of electronic hardware, systems, machines, and telecommunication systems. PhD Electronics takes around 4 to 5 years to finish, contingent upon the undertaking alloted.
Admission to PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering is generally founded on the entrance test followed by the individual meeting. Anyway couple of universities may likewise take students based on marks scored at PG level.
Top schools offering PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering are Chandigarh College, Christ College, Jaipur Public College, and so forth. The typical expense might run upto INR 50,000 to INR 2 Lakh.
PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates can proceed to work in engineering or IT research or as college teachers. Teacher/Teacher, Electronics and Communications Advisor, Organization Arranging Specialist, Client care Architect, and Information base Overseer are a portion of the significant work profiles for PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates.
PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering: Course Highlights
Doctor of Philosophy in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Presentation and Seminar
Minimum 55% aggregate in MSc/ MTech
Valid score in GATE/UGC NET/CSIR NET
INR 1 Lac approx
INR 8 Lac
Top Recruiting Companies
Bosch, Ernst & Young, Infosys, QUALCOMM, Faurecia, The PAC Group, LumiLor India, Signify .
Electronics Engineer, Field Test Engineer, Product Line Engineer, Customer Support Engineer.
About the PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering
• PhD Electronics and Communication is worried about item development and testing.
• PhD Electronics and Communication gets ready students to assess different strategies in various branches of knowledge, fully intent on making them patrons of new information, hypotheses, and techniques in their picked branch of knowledge.
• Acoustics, radio innovation, signal handling, materials and part innovation, electro-optics, circuit and system plan, and biomedical engineering are among the points shrouded in the course.
• The course covers a great many subjects, including inventive, cooperation, and exemplification plan, as well as instrumentation, mechanical technology, and robotization.
• It shows major engineering ideas and procedures like engineering arithmetic, drawing, physical science, and science.
Why Study PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
• Electronics and communication engineering completely change people by making them more proficient, and this by itself might allure them to seek after this way.
• This doctorate program advances decisive reasoning and statistical surveying, the two of which are life-saving abilities.
• PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering teaches students on materials and part innovation, electro-optics, circuit and system plan, and biomedical engineering.
• Electronics courses, which manage data innovation, coding, and configuration, assist students with understanding current mechanical patterns better compared to different streams.
• A PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering can procure somewhere in the range of 8 and 10 LPA each year.
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Admission Process
Candidates will be picked through an Entrance Test, which will be trailed by a meeting. The Entrance Test will be held in the future in the first or second seven day stretch of July.
Process of Selection:
• The qualified candidates will be expected to require a one-hour composed MCQ assessment, trailed by a meeting, the subtleties of which will be imparted to the candidates following the underlying screening process.
• Candidates who have proactively passed the UGC/CSIR (JRF) Assessments/NET/SET/SLET/GATE/Educator Association or comparable assessments, or who have previously passed the M.Tech/ME degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or identical assessment, don’t have to take the composed assessment and can go directly to the meeting.
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Eligibility Criteria
• A normal MTech degree from a college with at least 55% imprints or a CGPA of 6 on a size of 10 is expected for a Ph.D. in Engineering/Innovation in the particular branch. GATE/NET qualified students will be given inclination.
• BE/B Tech (ECE or applicable areas of Electronics Engineering) (least 60%), and ME/M. Tech/MS (ECE or Instrumentation or Estimations or Sign Handling or Inserted Systems or VLSI) with at least 60% stamps or grade point normal from any licensed Indian or Unfamiliar College.
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Admissions 2023
In Electronics and Communication, PhD students are principally chosen in view of their MTech/MSc scores, or there are extraordinary entrance assessments held by a couple of establishments, for example, GATE, NET, which are held one time each year.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the site after the application cutoff time has been reported.
• Enrollment reports should be transferred accurately and as per the guidelines gave.
• The gateway gives a rundown of test areas to assist candidates with picking areas that are helpful for them.
• The assessment results, which will be posted on the predetermined date, will be posted on the site recorded underneath.
• Candidates who meet the cut-off marks set by the establishment will be welcome to go to directing.
• A candidate can get a spot in their favored school by carrying unique records to the guiding date and finishing the admission system.
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Entrance Exam
Date of Application
Date of Examination
UGC NET 2023
February 14, 2023
UGC CSIR NET 2023
DTU PhD Entrance Exam 2023
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Syllabus
The syllabus for the PhD Electronics and Communication course is provided below. This syllabus may differ from one institute to the next.
Power Electronics and Instrumentation
Digital System Design Laboratory
Signals and Systems
Analog ,HDL and Communication Lab
Digital Signal Processing
Information Theory and Coding
Management and Entrepreneurship Development
Antennas and Propagation
Computer Communication Networks
Digital Switching Systems
Optical Fiber Communication
Thesis + Seminar
PhD Electronics and Communication Engineering: Top Colleges
INR 2.40 Lakh
INR 2 Lakh
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
INR 1.30 Lakh
Jaipur National University
INR 2 Lakh
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
INR 2.56 Lakh
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
INR 2.20 Lakh
PEC University of Technology
School of Engineering and Technology, Sharda University
INR 1.80 Lakh
INR 1.95 Lakh
Indian Institute of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
INR 1.05 Lakh
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Top Colleges Abroad
Average Fees (INR)
University of Toronto
INR 46.15 lakhs
The University of British Columbia
INR 23.47 lakhs
University of Alberta
INR 15.83 lakhs
Memorial University of Newfoundland
INR 12.44 lakhs
University of Waterloo
INR 39.05 lakhs
University of Windsor
INR 25.89 lakhs
University of Victoria
INR 9.02 lakhs
INR 21.11 lakhs
University of Southern California
INR 40.33 lakhs
INR 39.14 lakhs
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Jobs
They Develop and deliver course material, curricula, syllabi and assist with the training and recruitment of new lecturers, teaching assistants, and fellow professors.
Electronics and Communications Consultant
They set up, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide range of Internet, phone, and television equipment and systems. They are most commonly used by wired and wireless carriers, construction companies, cable television companies, and other telecommunications services.
Network Planning Engineer
Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future network requirements in order to meet the needs of the organisation. Familiar with a wide range of concepts, practises, and procedures in the field.
Control and instrumentation engineers (C&I engineers) are in charge of the design, development, installation, management, and maintenance of equipment used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes.
A technical director is a professional who oversees the entire department of a theatrical company or television studio. The responsibility is to ensure that the technical equipment is safe and clean.
Field Test Engineer
A field test engineer is responsible for thoroughly testing a product before it is released to the public. Using this testing, he eliminates all issues in order to reduce market complaints.
Senior Sales Manager
A Senior Sales Executive is in charge of growing a company’s success by identifying, qualifying, and selling prospects. Throughout the sales process, they will have superior analytical skills and a firm grasp on their customers.
They will be involved in the database’s planning and development, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Top Recruiters
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
National Aluminum Company Limited (NACLO)
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Future Scope
• A candidate with a PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering can work in a great many fields, including Worldwide Partnerships, Corporate Business, Business, Government Area, and different ventures like Steel, Coal, Oil, and Substance.
• The Electronics work market is sought after. They’re consistently watching out for qualified engineers who can assist them with building state of the art advances.
• PhD Electronic alumni can present their thesis and research paper for the up and coming age of Electronic Fans to peruse.