Ph.D. in Fire & Industrial Engineering Admission 2023: Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Top Colleges
Keeping in view the long practice of scholastic greatness, the accompanying institutional objectives have been laid for doctoral research:
• To develop profound and expansive comprehension of basics and cutting edge of information in the picked field through courses and self-study,
• To develop collaboration between imagination, advancement and the outskirts of information in the picked field of study,
• To develop capacity and abilities to do autonomous research and development to confront the difficulties presented to humankind on unambiguous issues, and
• To develop capacities to distinguish additional opportunities in the given Indian social setting and to embrace research and development through one’s own drives.
The Degree of Doctor of Reasoning is allowed for research work in regions perceived by the Scholarly Divisions/Focuses of the Organization. The research work will be a unique work described either by the disclosure of realities, or by a new methodology towards the translation and use of realities, or development of gear making a particular headway in instrument innovation. It will display the candidate’s ability for basic assessment and good instinct and will address unique commitment to the current information. The Organization is likewise perceived as one of the focuses in the country for Ph.D. programs under QIP. Offices for enlisting for the Ph.D. program as a parttime candidate are likewise accessible.
Stage-wise Operating Procedure for Ph.D.-Programme
• Test on General Research Inclination and Subject Skill in the wake of presenting the Assessment Expenses
• Individual Meeting Subsequent to Qualifying Assessment
• Subsequent to qualifying the entrance test, Checking of Qualification and record Confirmation
• Accommodation of first year Course Charge after Archive check and getting to Qualification of Enrollment
• One Semester Course Work including 90 hours of Required Contact Hours (Least 75% Participation Necessary)
• All Ph.D. candidates need to show up in the Ph.D-Course work Assessment and needs to score over 60% imprints bombing which the course work will be rehashed in next semester.
RDC or DRC (Research Degree Board of trustees)
• After fruitful consummation Obviously Work, Guide will be dispensed to candidates.
• Candidate needs to show up for Show of Subject and Research Proposition inside 12-24 weeks after Course work result necessarily in any case a punishment of 5000/ – will be forced on the candidate.
• RDC show will be held in the management of Outside Analyst (Subject Master).
• Conclusion/Alteration of the point in the event that any is to be submitted in something like two months of the date of RDC, in any case candidate needs to return in RDC by presenting the punishment of 5000/ –
• Assessment of Adjustment of the subject will be held and the letter of RDC with the last point will be distributed and will be shipped off the candidate as well as Guide/Boss.
Semester Wise Advancement Report – I-II
• After point endorsement from RDC, the Candidate needs to introduce his work inside 12-24 weeks of the date of conclusion of the subject. This show will be interior and will be held before the College subject master and Guide.
Semester Wise Advancement Report – III-IV
• After Fulfillment of research work, the candidate needs to introduce his/her work before Outside Analyst (Subject Master) and needs to shield his work.
• This pre-postulation show should be in the middle of between 36-48 weeks of conclusion of the subject.
• Candidate needs to present his/her the total proposal in Assessment cell with Counterfeiting report in winding restricting (2 printed versions) and 2 Compact discs/DVDs (delicate duplicates).
• Research Advisory Committee will likewise, really look at the counterfeiting prior to sending it to evaluators.
• Subsequent to getting an assessment of proposal and revision/Alteration if any, the last date of Viva/Guard will be advised to the candidate as well as one of the proposition evaluators as Outside Inspector.
• Candidate needs to present his/her proposition in hardbound (6 duplicates) to Assessment cell at the very latest the date of the last safeguard.
Ph.D. Admission Categories & Requirements
Category of the Ph.D. Students:
Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program will be ordered under any of the accompanying classifications which will be chosen and suggested by DRC/CRC.
• Full-time Research Researcher
• Parttime Research Researcher
• a. In-Administration Interior Research Researcher
• b. In-Administration Outside Research Researcher
COMMON MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Ph.D. ADMISSION:
A candidate having a place with the above class ought to have the accompanying least capabilities in suitable regions to be qualified to apply for confirmation for the Ph.D. program of the Foundation.
1. Master’s degree with least Combined Grade Point Normal (CGPA) of 6.0 on a 10 point scale, or 60% imprints for the General, GEN-EWS and OBC classification.
For SC/ST or PWD candidates, the base CGPA prerequisites might be loose to 5.50 on a 10 point scale or to 55% imprints.
Post Advanced education in Fundamental Science Or Graduate/Post Advanced education in Proficient Course chosen through a cycle portrayed through any of the accompanying:
• Researchers who are chosen through Public Qualification Tests-UGC NET including lectureship (Partner Residency) and GATE.
• The selection cycle through Public Level Assessments directed by MHRD and its Offices and Foundations like UGC/IIT/IISc/IISER and so on.
2. For candidates other than Halfway Supported Specialized Foundations (CFTIs), B.Tech/B. Curve/B. Pharm degree or comparable with a GATE/GPAT/NET score (marks) and a base CGPA of 7.50 on a 10 point scale or 75% imprints, independent of the classification.
• For moves on from CFTIs, the base CGPA necessity is loose to 7.0 on a 10 point scale or 70% imprints.
3. CGPA or level of imprints in aggregate, on the off chance that imprints are granted, of the entire years/semesters will be thought of. In the event that the CGPA is granted on a scale other than a 10 point scale, proportionate admission to a 10 point scale will be thought of.
4. The necessity of GATE/GPAT/JRF/NET score (marks) isn’t appropriate to candidates in ISERS or P-ISIRS or P-ISERS class.
5. Bachelors or Masters from IITs with a CGPA 8.0 or more on 10 scale point scale are excluded from the necessity of GATE/GPAT/JRF/NET.
6. Candidates chasing after Master’s projects in Engineering or Design/Arranging in the College have CGPA 8.50 or more, will have a decision of parallel section to the Ph.D. program in the wake of finishing initial two semesters of the Master’s program.
7. Candidates with MBBS/BDS degree from an Indian Colleges/Foundation will have least CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale, or 60% in the passing degree, regardless of the classification. They are excluded from the GATE/GPAT/JRF/NET necessity.
8. Candidates with Master of A medical procedure (MS)/Doctor of Medication (MD) degree from an Indian College/Foundation are excluded from the base CGPA as well as the GATE/GPAT/JRF/NET prerequisite.
9. Candidates with a medication degree from an abroad college/organization ought to have qualified the Unfamiliar Clinical Alumni Assessment directed by the Public Leading body of Assessment.
10. Candidates with Abroad Resident of India (OCI)/Individual of Indian Beginning (PIO) status will be treated at standard with Indian Nationals in the General Classification.
Note: (1) Candidates under OBC-NC and Financially More vulnerable Segments classification should present a duplicate of substantial declaration, gave after 31st Walk, 2021, according to GOI gave by a capable power. Reservation will be material according to the GOI Standards.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO IN-SERVICE EXTERNAL RESEARCH SCHOLAR AND PART-TIME RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• At the hour of enlistment, the candidates ought to have something like two years’ involvement with an Administration/Semi-Government association/Public Area Undertaking, AICTE/UGC perceived instructive establishment, or an enrolled organization with a yearly turnover of more than Rs. Twenty Crores. They ought to have consent from the business for chasing after the Ph.D. program with satisfactory time away to finish the course work necessities. This prerequisite of time away is deferred off for candidates working inside 100 km of the organization. Candidates in P-ISIRS classification ought to, what’s more, be normal representatives of the organization.
Note: The qualification conditions given above are unquestionably the base. Offices/Focuses may recommend any prerequisites well beyond these. Reservation is appropriate according to surviving arrangements of the Public authority of India and endorsed by the Leading body of Lead representatives.
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
• Examination Fee of Rs. 5000/-
• Tuition Fee of Ist Year 50,000/- at Interview Time
• Ist Year Pending Fee of 50,000/- before Course Work Examination,
• Guide Fee and Synopsis Submission Fee of 50, 000/- fee before RDC,
• 2nd Year Course Fee of 50,000/- (Starting of 2nd Year or 3rd Sem)
• 2nd Year Course Fee of 50,000/- (Starting of 4th Sem)
• 3rd Year Course Fee of 50,000/- (Starting of 3rd Year)
• Thesis Submission Fee of 25,000/-
• Viva Fee of Rs. 20000/-
Note:– Revised fee structure if any, shall be uploaded accordingly. The fee will be charged each semester as per Institute rules/ norms applicable from time to time.
Top National Level PhD Entrance Exams List
• CUCET – Central Universities Common Entrance Tests
• GPAT – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
• VITMEE – Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination
• RUET – Rama University Entrance Test
• Institution Level PhD Entrance Exams
How to Apply for PhD Admission?
Students can apply straightforwardly through internet based mode on the college official site. Candidates should follow the accompanying Strides while applying on the web Application Structure.
• Visit the authority site of College.
• Find the notice page
• Click on the apply online for M.Phil Ph.D. Entrance Test Button.
• Fill every one of the necessary subtleties in the segments.
• After that transfer a visa size photograph (size not more than 200kb).
• Re-check every one of the subtleties filled in the application structure and afterward click on the submit button.
• Presently continue to pay the entrance cum enrollment through an accessible method of installment.
• Selection process is absolutely founded on merit.
• Selection process will be led on the web.
• Specified dates for a composed test and/or talk with will be conveyed by the concerned divisions/focuses to the shortlisted candidates. All the while, the dates will be transferred in the entrance of every division/focus.
• The endorsed capabilities and experience are the base required and the simple reality that a candidate has a similar won’t entitle him/her for being required a meeting.
• Divisions/Focuses of the Foundation maintain whatever authority is needed to limit the quantity of candidates to be called for interview to a sensible number, based on capabilities or potentially experience.
• Arrangement exists to apply in at least one divisions/focuses. Likewise, a candidate can present his/her application in at least one divisions through single web-based application.
• All sections ought to be painstakingly made while applying on the web. The College won’t be liable for wrong sections. Candidates will be sole answerable for the rightness and realness of the data/archives gave in the web-based application.
• Qualification of candidate concerning capability and experience will be determined/considered regarding last date of the internet based application.
• Candidates should fill/enter their CGPA or level of imprints as given by their establishment/school/college. Candidate should not change over their CGPA into rate as well as the other way around.
• Online application put together by the candidates will be viewed as last and restricting. Demands for making adjustment in the web-based application will not be engaged.
• Candidates ought to submit total web-based application in all regard. No correspondence/correspondence will be engaged for deficient application.
• The last date for accommodation of online application will not be expanded. In like manner, no solicitation will be engaged for tolerating the application after the last date. The College won’t be answerable for specialized blunder while making the web-based application/installment of expense. Thusly, candidates are encouraged to present their application well ahead of time without holding on until the last date
• On the web/Disconnected applications will be investigated; pertinent records will be checked/confirmed for their validness.
• Confirmation will be offered subject to accessibility of seats, personnel in the Specialization and the Establishment Assistantship.
• Students will be administered by statute/guidelines stylish.
• The Establishment has the option to drop, at any stage, the confirmation of the candidate who is viewed as owned up to a course to which he/she isn’t entitled, being unfit or ineligible as per the standards and guidelines in force.
• The Foundation maintains whatever authority is needed to check the predecessors or archives presented by the candidate whenever during their time of study. On the off chance that it is found that the reports put together by the candidate are not certified, then his/her confirmation will be ended, and disciplinary/criminal procedures will be started.
• The candidates ought to guarantee that they satisfy all the qualification conditions as determined. Their affirmation will be simply temporary subject to affirmation that they fulfill the endorsed qualification conditions. Simple issue of call letters to the candidates won’t infer that his/her candidature has been viewed as qualified.
• All candidates are encouraged to visit consistently the Foundation’s site for additional data.
PhD Entrance and Course Work Schedule
• The schedule for the PhD courses fluctuates in view of the specialization the candidates select.
• PhD courses comprise of both typical scholarly study hall meetings and research work.
• The research work assumes a significant part in PhD courses.
• The design of a PhD course incorporates course work, qualifying assessment, research proposition planning and postulation work.