Ph.D. (Medical Lab Technology) Courses, highlights, Eligibility and Criteria, How to apply, Admissions, Syllabus, Career, Jobs and salary, frequently asked Questions.
Overview and About the Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology:
What is Medical Lab Technology? Integrative Medicine an approach to medical care that perceive the benefits of combining conventional therapies with complementary therapies such as acupuncture and yoga that have been shown to be safe and effective.
Ph.D in Integrative Medicine:- A research-based doctoral course with minimum length of the course is three years to five years that provides in depth knowledge and training in various aspects of lab technology, including research, diagnostics and healthcare.
In Doctorate’s degree in Medical Lab Technology, A Student must have received a minimum marks 55% in their M.Sc., M.Tech., or M.S. in Medical Lab Technology in order to eligible for PhD in Medical Lab Technology. Based on admission exam, the candidate will be picked.
Why to do the course?
1. Medical Lab Technology D. programmes will call for in-depth research in a relevant topic. Candidates undergo safety extensive instruction in their chosen fields and become specialists in those fields.
2. There is a huge demand for Medical Laboratory Technicians can attain employment in urology labs, pathology labs, blood banks, haematology, research labs, cytotechnologist, immunology, microbiology, pharmaceuticals, and hospitals. They can also pursue a career in the education line as a lecturer or professor.
3. Graduates with a Doctorate Medical Lab Technology professionals might work for research institutions, hospitals, health organizations, ETC.
- Candidates for a PhD in Medical Lab Technology have the chance to work as professors and lecturers in both public and private colleges and universities.
Eligibility Criteria Required for the Course Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology:
Students must meet the minimal eligibility requirements listed below in order to enrol in the PhD in Medical Lab Technology:
1. A recognised university must provide the applicants with a Master’s degree in either Medical Lab Technology.
2. For consideration for a PhD in Medical Lab Technology, students must have a minimum Master’s grades average of 55%.
3. Candidates should be aware that different colleges may have different minimum necessary marks. Some institutions may set the required minimum as high as 60%.
3. During the interview, the applicants will be questioned about their research proposal; therefore they must have a clear understanding of it.
Highlights of the Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology Course:
Full name of the course
Doctor of Philosophy in Medical Lab Technology
Duration of the course
3 to 5 years
Type of the course
Throughout their postgraduate coursework, students must have a minimum cumulative score of 55% (or 50% for candidates who fall under the SC/ST category).
Entrance/ Merit Based
INR 1 lakh to 5 lakhs
Top Recruiting Areas
Universities and Colleges, research institutions, Hospitals, Research Labs, pharmaceuticals, and hospitals.
Researcher, speaker, professor, research scientist, laboratory managers, clinical laboratory directors, medical technologist and many others.
Top Colleges for the course, Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology course:
Check out the list of top colleges given below for doing the course, Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology:-
College Name & Location
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi
K S Hegde Medical Academy, Manglore
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry
Yenepoya (Deemed to be University),Karnatka
B. K. Birla College, Kalyan
Admission Process for the Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology course:
1. Students must register for the admission exam on the conducting body’s official website.
2. Candidates must complete the online application form by entering their personal and academic information after generating a login ID.
3. Document uploading Candidates must upload the required paperwork at this phase, including their photo, signature, proof of identification, class 10 and 12 certificates, etc.
4. Candidates must save and download the application after paying the application fee for their records.
5. The admission authorities will issue the admit cards to the qualified students based on the record of the information given by the students.
6. The results of the entrance exam they have taken will be made public by the admissions authorities after the exam.
7. The shortlisted applicants have to appear for subsequent admission processes such as group discussion and personal interview.
Syllabus to be Study in the duration of the course Ph.D. in Medical Lab Technology Course:
The syllabus for a PhD in Medical Lab Technology may very depending on institution and program but typically includes the below topics:-
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question. how many years for Ph.D in Medica Lab Technology in India?
Answer. The duration of Ph. D in Medical Lab Technology minimum is three years to 5 years
Question. What qualification required for PhD in Integrative Medicine?
Answer. Ph.D in Medical Lab Technology Eligibility. Students who wants to admission in Ph. D. must have a post graduate degree in Medical Lab Technology and at least 55% marks from a recognized university and must have clear National entrance examination or university level entrance examination.
Question: What does Medical Lab Technology entail?
Answer. Medical Lab Technology defined Collecting samples of blood and other substances. Performing lab tests on samples and analyzing results. Corroborate quality control of samples. Adhering to a laboratory’s standards and policies.
Question: Is Ph.D in medical laboratory technology worth it?
Answer. YESS!! You can go for it because of great career opportunities in the healthcare industry. They can work as laboratory managers, research scientists , clinical laboratory directors, medical technologists.
Question: expected salary for Ph.D degree holders in india?
Answer. Depending on the sector you choose, expertise, and skill set, and the expected salary for PhD holders ranges from Rs 6,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000.